Spiral steel pipes is made of strip coil as raw material, extruded at regular temperature and welded by automatic double wire double submerged arc welding process.
Spiral seam submerged arc welded steel tubes for low pressure fluid pipeline.
Suitable for water, sewage, air, heating steam and alkenable fluid and other common low pressure fluid pipeline steel pipe, also suitable for other fluid pipeline steel pipe with similar requirements
D — — — — — mm T – steel pipe nominal diameter steel pipe nominal wall thickness mm M – kg/M steel pipe line quality
P – hydrostatic test test the Mpa S – hydrostatic test pressure test, weld residual stress Mpa h mm high
1 Length of spiral steel tube
(1) The usual length is 6-12m3
(2) Fixed length: within the usual length range, the limit deviation is ±500mm
2 Roundness of spiral steel pipes
Within the length range of pipe end 100mm, the maximum outer diameter of steel pipe shall not be 1% greater than the nominal outer diameter, and the minimum shall not be 1% less than the nominal outer diameter, using calipers, bar gauges or other measuring tools that can measure the maximum and minimum outer diameters.
(1) The bending degree of the Spiral Steel Pipeshall not exceed 0.2% of the length of the steel pipe. A string or wire can be pulled parallel to the axis of the steel pipe from one end of the side surface of the steel pipe to the other end to measure the maximum distance between the stretched string or wire and the steel pipe surface.
(1) The Spiral Steel Pipe end shall be beveled, the beveling Angle is 30°±50, and the blunt edge size is 1.6±0.8mm. The groove Angle was measured with the vertical line of the steel pipe axis as the reference. No burrs are allowed on the edge of the pipe end.
(2) The end face of the Spiral Steel Pipe should be perpendicular to the axis of the steel pipe, and the limit deviation (cutting Angle) is stipulated as: D < 813mm, cutting Angle ≤1.6mm, D≥813mm, cutting Angle ≤3.0mm